Construction News emails keep you up to date every day with the latest news and essential insight.
Here’s how to ensure you never miss a headline, and you’re first to receive vital analysis of the industry’s most important trends and talking points. Click or tap on the ‘expand’ icon to view full size.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and locate ’Junk’.
Outlook safe sender step 1
2. Open ‘Junk E-mail Options’.
Outlook safe sender step 2
3. Choose the ‘Safe Senders’ tab and select ‘Add’.
Outlook safe sender step 3
4. Enter ‘@constructionnews.co.uk’ into the text field and hit ‘OK’.
Outlook safe sender step 4
5. Ensure you select ‘Apply’ to save your preferences, and then hit ‘OK’. And that’s it!
Outlook safe sender step 5
Gmail / Google Inbox
If you’re a Gmail or Google Inbox user, Construction News emails are probably appearing in your ’Promotions’ or ’Updates’ tab.
To make sure you’re not missing out on the latest news and analysis, the next time you receive a newsletter from Construction News, you can move the email into your ‘Primary’ tab.
A message like this will appear asking ‘Do this for future messages?’
Select ’Yes’ and you will continue seeing Construction News emails in your inbox covering everything you need to know in the industry.
Gmail add to primary inbox instruction
Hotmail / Yahoo / AOL
For more email services and clients, please check our FAQs.