Public booking has now opened for all sites registered for Open Doors 2017.
More than 35 diverse projects are already registered, with contractors still encouraged to put forward more sites for public tours.
Sites already confirmed from Build UK members include:
- 22 Bishopsgate, London (Multiplex)
- Callywith College, Cornwall (Kier Group)
- The Christie Proton Beam Therapy Centre, Manchester (Interserve)
- Pembroke Learning Campus, Wales (Bouygues UK)
- Royal Hospital for Sick Children and Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Edinburgh (Multiplex)
Keepmoat, Morgan Sindall, Taylor Woodrow, VolkerFitzpatrick and William Hare are also opening sites.
This year’s event is the first open to non-members of Build UK (for a fee), so all contractors are encouraged to contact the membership organisation to discuss opening sites.
The Open Doors event will take place over six days, from Monday 27 March to Saturday 1 April.
Last year’s event saw a record 3,000 people visit 138 construction sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
Open Doors is being delivered by Build UK in partnership with CITB, with support from the Considerate Constructors Scheme, the Construction Skills Certification Scheme and media partner Construction News.
Build UK chief executive Suzannah Nichol said: “With bookings now open and more and more sites registering to take part in Open Doors, 2017 is set to be another hugely successful event.”