What does chancellor Philip Hammond’s Autumn Statement hold for the construction industry? Follow all the latest updates, breaking news, and industry analysis right here.
What does it mean for construction?
- A £2.3bn local infrastructure fund will be created to boost housebuilding across parts of the UK
- 6 things we learned from the chancellor’s first (and last) Autumn Statement
- A new pipeline of projects will be developed that could be delivered through government’s PF2 Public Private Partnership scheme
- R&D investment boost announced, but Britain still lags behind others
- £23bn National Productivity Investment Fund announced
- OBR revises down growth forecasts; surplus target abandoned
- An industry reacts: Leading figures from across the sector have their say
- Follow us on Twitter: @CNplus
Give the page a refresh by hitting F5 if the blog doesn’t update itself.