Helping you win new business in new and emerging markets
With the UK construction downturn, it makes sense to look to countries where opportunities for the private sector are plentiful and growing.
To help UK contractors, engineers, architects and other relevant professionals reap the benefits of growth markets, Construction News, New Civil Engineer and Architects’ Journal, in partnership with British Expertise, have launched Construction Trade Missions.
Future missions visit Algeria, India, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. Let us know if you have a strong interest in a particular country by emailing email@example.com.
What makes our trade missions stand out?
Unlike many other missions, our entire programme has been developed purely for the UK construction industry.
You will be one of a select few. Missions are limited to senior decision makers from a range of UK firms operating in the construction sector. As well as excellent networking opportunities, you can be sure of a personal approach.
We try to develop the programme of meetings and events around the specific business objectives of each delegate. Those who book early therefore gain more value from the missions.
You will meet some of the largest clients, within the major spend areas, for each country.
Strong support from British Embassies and Trade Offices in host countries ensures you meet both influencers and key players. Top developers and others will be keen to meet you as we have contacts within each country promoting the mission well in advance of your trip.
Your mission group will be allocated a dedicated mission manager who will be available at all times while you are in the country.
A total value-for-money package
The cost of participating in each mission will vary, but in all cases we offer:
Prior to the trip:
- A pre-mission briefing in the UK with guidance on how to get the most from your trip.
- Help with arranging visas.
- Help, if required, to find and book flights and business-class hotels (flights and accommodation are not included in the mission price).
- Market opportunity briefings from local Embassy and Government officials.
- Business-matching events with leading developers and clients who are leading on the biggest areas of spend in the country or region.
- Evening receptions at British Embassies and business networking receptions.
- The chance to visit major construction sites to meet developers at work and see local construction in action.
- Briefings from local British firms and supply chain members on the realities of working in the region.
- Help to arrange additional one-to-one meetings with potential clients.
Construction Trade Missions is a business from Construction News, New Civil Engineer and Architects’ Journal in partnership with trade mission specialists British Expertise. Our missions are supported by, but independent of, UK Trade & Investment.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org