The only national awards for specialist contractors has opened for entries. The Construction News Specialists Awards, now in their 10th year, recognise the outstanding work of specialists across 16 categories covering the whole industry.
If you are a specialist contractor - of whatever size - there is a category for you. From the type of work you specialise in, to health and safety excellence; from fantastic business growth, to carbon cutting initiatives, the CN Specialists Awards will showcase your success. The awards are free to enter - start here today.
As the recovery gathers momentum, the Construction News Specialists Awards is your opportunity to distinguish your business from your competitors in front of some of the industry’s largest main contractors.
The face-to-face judging process gives all finalists the opportunity to present their business excellence to a panel of the industry’s most influential decision makers and clients from the biggest companies in construction to prove your business is the best.
We’ve listened to your feedback and have added a new category for building services specialists. To see the entry criteria for this award and all other categories click here.
2014 categories are:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Building Services Specialist of the Year
- Business Growth
- Concrete Specialist of the Year
- Demolition Specialist of the Year
- Finishing & Fit Out Specialist of the Year
- Ground Engineering Specialist of the Year
- Health & Safety Excellence
- Low Carbon Excellence
- Project of the Year (subcontract up to £500K)
- Project of the Year (subcontract between £500k and £2m)
- Project of the Year (subcontract over £2m)
- Roofing Specialist of the Year
- Steelwork Specialist of the
With confidence returning to the industry, NOW is the time to demonstrate you’re one of the best specialist contractors in the UK.
Entry deadline: 1 November 2013