We are delighted to announce the finalists for the 2016 Construction News Specialists Awards.
After weeks of anticipation, Construction News is delighted to confirm the shortlisted companies - find out who made the cut!
- Are you on the shortlist? Want to network with the best specialists around? Make sure you attend the awards!
The Construction News Specialists Awards is the only national awards for specialist contractors and features the best companies, products and innovations in UK construction.
The quality of work being produced by UK specialist contractors and submitted for the awards was once again outstanding, posing a tough decision for our judges.
In the end, more than 90 individual companies from across the UK have made the shortlist.
The judges will now reconvene for the final stage of the judging process, where they will interview finalists face to face before weighing up their achievements and deciding on a winner.
The awards ceremony will take place on 24 February 2016, at the Hilton Park Lane, London.
Don’t miss out - book your table now.
The awards ceremony provides a unique opportunity to meet and build valuable contacts with the UK’s most innovative and efficient specialists and our judging panel of more than 50 major contractors, consultants and industry leaders.
- Access & Scaffolding Specialist of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- BIM Excellence
- Building Services Specialist of the Year
- Business Innovation of the Year
- Demolition Specialist of the Year
- Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Ground Engineering Specialist of the Year
- Health & Safety Excellence
- Materials Supplier of the Year
- Project of the Year (subcontract over £2m)
- Project of the Year (subcontract up to £2m)
- Roofing Specialist of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover over £25m)
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £25m)
- Structural Specialist of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Training Excellence
Attending the Construction News Specialists Awards gives you the chance to network with the UK’s best specialist contractors, strengthen relationships with clients, and establish face-to-face relationships with key decision makers.
Book your table now by visiting the Specialists Awards website or contact George Thornton on +44 (0)20 7391 4530