We are delighted to announce the finalists for the CN Specialists Awards 2017.
The Construction News Specialists Awards is the only national awards for specialist contractors and features the best companies, products and innovations in UK construction.
A total of 90 unique companies have been shortlisted for their work this year across 18 award categories.
- Are you on the shortlist? Want to network with the best specialists around? Make sure you attend the awards!
- Read our CN Specialists Index 2016 for a comprehensive guide to the UK specialist contractor market.
Having shortlisted companies from hundreds of entrants online, the judges will now reconvene for the final stage of the judging process, where they will interview finalists face to face before weighing up their achievements and deciding on the winners.
The 2017 event moves to the Grosvenor House Hotel, London, for the first time to meet demand after this year’s sell-out event.
The CN Specialists Awards takes place on 22 March 2017.
Bookings & Sponsorship
Attending the Construction News Specialists Awards gives you the chance to network with the UK’s best specialist contractors, strengthen relationships with clients, and establish face-to-face relationships with key decision makers.
Book your table now by visiting the Specialists Awards website or contact George Thornton on +44 (0)20 7391 4530
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, call Maria Gonzales on (0)20 3033 2898 or email email@example.com.
- Access & Scaffolding Specialist of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year (sponsored by NFDC)
- BIM Excellence
- Building Services Specialist of the Year
- Business Innovation of the Year
- Demolition Specialist of the Year (Sponsored by NFDC)
- Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Ground Engineering Specialist of the Year
- Health & Safety Excellence
- Materials Supplier of the Year
- Project of the Year (subcontract up to £1m)
- Project of the Year (subcontract £1m to £2m)
- Project of the Year (subcontract above £2m)
- Roofing Specialist of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover over £25m)
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £25m)
- Technology Supplier of the Year - NEW
- Training Excellence