We are delighted to announce the finalists for the CN Specialists Awards 2018.
The full list of finalists can be viewed here, with shortlisted companies now set for face-to-face judging with our panel of industry experts in January.
The Construction News Specialists Awards are the only national awards for specialist contractors and features the best companies, products and innovations in UK construction.
A range of the UK’s leading specialist companies have been shortlisted for their work this year across 20 award categories.
- Are you on the shortlist? Want to network with the best specialists around? Make sure you attend the awards!
- Read our CN Specialists Index 2017 for a comprehensive guide to the UK specialist contractor market
Having shortlisted companies from hundreds of entrants online, the judges will now reconvene for the final stage of the judging process, where they will interview finalists face to face before weighing up their achievements and deciding on the winners.
The 2018 event will again be held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, with a glittering black tie ceremony to celebrate the industry’s achievements.
The CN Specialists Awards take place on 8 March 2018.
Bookings and sponsorship
Attending the Construction News Specialists Awards gives you the chance to network with the UK’s best specialist contractors, strengthen relationships with clients, and establish face-to-face relationships with key decision-makers.
Book your table now by visiting the Specialists Awards website or contacting George Thornton on 020 3953 2101.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, call Maria Gonzales on 020 3953 2898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 categories (click here to view full shortlist):
- Access & Scaffolding Specialist of the Year (sponsored by NASC)
- Apprentice of the Year
- Demolition Specialist of the Year
- Digital Construction Excellence – NEW
- Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Ground Engineering Specialist of the Year
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing Excellence
- Innovation of the Year (Contractor)
- Innovation of the Year (Non-Contractor)
- Materials Supplier of the Year
- MEP Specialist of the Year
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Subcontractor (subcontract up to £1m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Subcontractor (subcontract between £1m and £2m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Subcontractor (subcontract between £2m and £6m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Subcontractor (subcontractor over £6m)
- Roofing Specialist of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £25m)
- Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover over £25m)
- Technology Supplier of the Year
- Training Excellence