The Specialists Awards 2011 is a great chance for specialist contractors to share their skills and expertise with the entire industry.
If you’ve completed a project that has been delivered against the odds, tested your ability to innovate to the limit, or undertaken an exceptional job in some other way, share it with us.
At a time when the industry is beginning to pick itself up off its feet, 2011 could be your year for showing that you’re the real leader in your field.
Great work speaks for itself, so you don’t need a PR company to put together an entry. However, make sure it is:
- Well presented
- Illustrated with photos
- Submit your entries electronically - it’s straightforward to do so at www.specialistsawards.com;
- Make sure your entry is in by 18 November 2010;
- No more than 1,000 words.
What to cover
- What you actually did;
- The challenges you encountered, how you solved them, and any other achievements;
- Why you deserve to win an award.
Finally, get a colleague to read your entry to check for the four Es: winning entries are engaging, enjoyable, educational and show excellence of work.