Podcast: The Construction News team previews the highlights ahead of this year’s two-day event.
Back for its sixth year, the Construction News Summit will take place at London’s Park Plaza Riverbank on 20 and 21 November.
HS2 chief executive Mark Thurston and construction minister Richard Harrington are among the latest confirmed speakers to join the two-day CN Summit.
Mr Thurston will be interviewed on stage during day one, while Mr Harrington will give the keynote political address to open the two-day event.
The Summit will bring together clients, contractors, consultants and the wider supply chain to assess the outlook for the industry, as well as changes being made following Carillion’s collapse and the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
The theme this year is ‘Doing business better’, with clients from across the industry set to outline their future plans.
The CN Talent Awards will then take place at the same venue on the evening of 21 November.
CN Summit speakers already confirmed include:
- Sir Edward Lister, chairman, Homes England
- Patrik Schumacher, partner and director, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Nicola Shaw, executive director, National Grid
- Fabienne Viala, chairman, Bouygues UK
- Lynn Smith, director – development management, M&G Real Estate
- Beth West, head of development (London), Landsec
- Peter Mumford, executive director of major projects, Highways England
- James Wimpenny, CEO, Bam Construct
- James Lidgate, chief executive, Legal & General Homes
Leaders at Argent, Cast, Clarion Housing Group, the Infrastructure and Projects Authority, Seddon Group and Severn Trent are also among the confirmed speakers for the two-day conference.
To discuss partnership opportunities, please contact Perry James on 020 3953 2906 or email Perry.James@emap.com