More than 80 of the industry’s most influential leaders are preparing to address the two-day CN Summit that kicks off tomorrow.
Senior figures, including leaders from 40 major clients, will take the stage to outline their pipelines of work, what they want from supply chains, and how contractors can do business better.
Don’t miss the last chance to hear how disruptors such as WeWork are changing built environment business models, as well as exclusive insight from the bosses of HS2, Landsec, Quintain and many more.
Here is just a taster of the senior figures on the two-day programme at London’s Park Plaza Riverbank hotel:
- Richard Harrington, minister for business and industry
- Mark Thurston, chief executive, HS2
- Melanie Leech, chief executive, British Property Federation
- Sir Edward Lister, chairman, Homes England
- Robby Shah, director of development for EMEA, WeWork
- Beth West, head of development, Landsec
- James Lidgate, chief executive, Legal & General Homes
- James Wimpenny, CEO, Bam Construct
- Victoria Brambini, managing director, Scape Group
- Jeremy White, executive editor, Wired UK
Running alongside Day Two of the Summit is CN’s free-to-attend Inspire Me conference, marking the finale of this year’s multi-event campaign to help women reach senior roles in the industry. See the full programme here.
With 200 attendees already signed up, the Inspire Me conference is now fully subscribed, but CN will be publishing insight from the event along with details of Inspire Me 2019 very soon.