This week only you can claim 20 per cent off your ticket to the Construction News Summit, the two-day conference where the biggest UK clients will be setting out their plans for the future.
HS2 chief executive Mark Thurston as well as Crossrail chairman (and soon to be HS2 chairman) Sir Terry Morgan will take part in one-on-one interviews on stage.
Construction minister Richard Harrington plus CEOs and directors from Aecom, Aviva Investors, Bam Construct, Bouygues, Dolphin Living, Landsec, Legal & General Homes, National Grid, Quintain and Tideway are among the speakers on day one.
Day two will see focused sessions on Carillion, technology, health, safety & wellbeing and skills.
There will be project presentations from the Lower Thames Crossing and Ebbsfleet Development Corporation, while Wired UK executive editor Jeremy White will present a special session on disruptive technology and what it means for construction.
Business journalist Declan Curry will present the morning of day one, while CN journalists and industry experts will chair panel debates throughout the two days.
Call James Candler for futher information on booking individual or multiple passes on 020 3953 2100 or email James.Candler@emap.com.
The CN Summit takes place on 20 and 21 November in the Park Plaza, London Riverbank. Can you afford not to be there?
CN Summit speakers include:
- Mark Thurston, CEO, HS2
- Sir Edward Lister, chairman, Homes England
- Patrik Schumacher, partner and director, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Nicola Shaw, executive director, National Grid
- Fabienne Viala, chairman, Bouygues UK
- Lynn Smith, director – development management, M&G Real Estate
- Beth West, head of development (London), Landsec
- Sir Terry Morgan, chairman, Crossrail
- Peter Mumford, executive director of major projects, Highways England
- James Wimpenny, CEO, Bam Construct
- James Lidgate, chief executive, Legal & General Homes
Listen: CN’s team discuss what to expect at this year’s CN Summit in our pre-event podcast.