The finalists have been revealed for the 14 categories in this year’s Construction Investing in Talent Awards.
These awards recognise the individuals and teams who work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the construction industry, as well as recognising the best projects to work on.
The full list of finalists that have made it onto the shortlist can be viewed here.
Check out the full shortlist here.
This year sees the Best Place to Work category refreshed, with recognition for both contractors and consultants, while the new Outreach Initiative of the Year highlights excellence of companies that go the extra mile to recruit people from outside the industry.
There are a total of 82 shortlisted entries across the 14 award categories, with 51 of the UK’s biggest construction companies represented.
Rewarding company initiatives, teams and individuals within construction and engineering, these awards demonstrate how effective HR and recruitment strategies build winning teams, create happy workplaces and benefit the bottom line.
The awards ceremony will take place on 15 November at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane, London.
Don’t miss out – book your table today.
Construction Investing in Talent Awards categories
- Apprencticeship Scheme of the Year
- Best Place to Work (Consultant)
- Best Place to Work (Contractor)
- Best Project to Work on
- Best Retention Strategy
- Best Use of Technology
- Corporate Responsibility Scheme of the Year
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
- Excellence in Learning & Development
- Graduate Scheme of the Year
- HR Star of the Year
- In-House Recruitment Team of the Year
- Outreach Initiative of the Year
- Wellbeing Initiative of the Year