The finalists for the construction industry’s most coveted awards have been revealed.
Projects including the Mersey Gateway, Queensferry Crossing and Thameslink are among those to be shortlisted in project categories.
Seven companies have been shortlisted for the contractor of the year award: Canary Wharf Contractors; Gilbert-Ash; Graham; Metnor Construction; Robertson Group; Wates Group; and Willmott Dixon.
Among the clients to have entered and be shortlisted in this year’s awards are: HS2; Network Rail; Tideway; Anglian Water; and National Grid.
A total of 12 individuals have been shortlisted as CN’s Rising Star, a new award for 2018:
- Cameron Bell, A14 Integrated Delivery Team / Skanska UK
- Gareth Bevins, Turner & Townsend
- Roseanna Bloxham, RSK Group
- Jonathan Hardisty, Turner & Townsend
- Najwa Jawahar, WSP
- Lianne Lawson, Interserve Construction
- Jonathan May, Stantec Treatment
- Jeanette McLean, Walker Construction UK
- Neeraj Kumar Sharma, Atkins – part of SNC Lavalin
- Rachel Toor, Shaylor Group
- Rebecca Wade, Kier
- Richard Wood, Turner & Townsend
Judging of this year’s awards will take place over five days from Monday, 30 April until Friday, 4 May.
The Construction News Awards, now in its 22nd year, will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Thursday, 12 July.
Visit https://awards.constructionnews.co.uk/shortlist-2018 to see the full shortlist.
CN Awards sponsors / supporters
The Construction News Awards are sponsored by Elecosoft; H+H; Imtech; Kingspan; NOCN Group; and Senior Architectural Systems.
The awards are supported by UK Cares and Mackley. Build UK is an industry supporter.
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Perry James on 020 3953 2609 or by email at email@example.com.
For table sales, contact Will Amison on 020 3953 2102 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.