There is just one week left to enter the Construction News Awards 2016.
The extended entry deadline is 29 January, giving you seven days to make sure your business gets the recognition it deserves.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the awards, we have 20 categories to enter this year including two new prizes: Housebuilder of the Year and Diversity Champion of the Year.
The judging process is the most rigorous in the industry, with all shortlisted finalists invited to present to our judges face to face.
Click here to enter the 2016 Construction News Awards.
Our judging panel is made up of the most respected figures in the industry, including the UK’s top clients from sectors such as infrastructure, commercial and residential.
Held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on 14 July, the Construction News Awards are the biggest in the industry.
Join more than 1,300 people for an evening of unrivalled entertainment and networking with your peers to share your pride in the industry and your passion for construction.
Construction News Awards 2015 ceremony 5
There is just one week left to go, so don’t miss your chance to enter. Entries close 29 January.
- BIM Excellence
- Client of the Year
- Commercial Innovation of the Year
- Company Innovation of the Year
- Construction Consultancy of the Year
- Contractor of the Year
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Health & Safety Excellence
- Housebuilder of the Year
- Project of the Year (up to £10m)
- Project of the Year (£10-30m)
- Project of the Year (£30-50m)
- Project of the Year (over £50m)
- Specialist Contractor of the Year
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Sustainable Company of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Training Excellence