Old Oak Common CEO Victoria Hills is taking part in a live Q&A on Twitter now!
Ahead of speaking at an exclusive breakfast seminar at the Construction News Developer Forum on 9 June 2016, Victoria Hills is taking part in a Twitter question and answer session.
Get involved in our Twitter Q&A!
Victoria Hills chief executive Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation 3
Ms Hills, the chief executive of Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation, sits at the helm of the UK’s largest regeneration project.
The scheme will see a Crossrail and HS2 ‘superhub’ developed and more than 25,000 homes built, creating 65,000 job opportunities at the same time.
Ms Hills gave CN a no-holds barred interview earlier this year, and this Twitter Q&A will give CN’s digital audience a chance to get the same level of honest insight, direct from the chief exec herself.
Submit your question now and join Construction News and Victoria Hills at 1pm on Tuesday 19 April for the Twitter Q&A!
Victoria Hills chief executive Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation 2
There’s even more from Ms Hills: she’s appearing at Construction News’ bigger and better 2016 Developer Forum.
The Forum packs lots of high profile speakers into one venue, and gives forward thinking construction businesses an unrivalled opportunity to network with and hear from influential clients.
CN Developer Forum
Victoria Hills is among the expert speakers (see below) lined up for the Construction News Developer Forum on 9 June.
The programme will include regional project presentations and Q&A sessions with high-profile developers around procurement and work pipelines.
This year’s Forum takes place at the Bloomsbury Hotel in London on 9 June.
- Roger Madelin, head of Canada Water Development, British Land
- Bill Hughes, managing director, property, Legal & General
- Graeme Craig, commercial development director, Transport for London
- Scott Hammond, managing director, Essential Living
- Andrew Locke, development director, Native Land
- David Pringle, director, NOMA, Co-operative Group
- Phil Wade, director, First Base
- Philip Barnes, land and planning director, Barratt Developments
- Grant Brooker, senior executive partner, Foster & Partners