Experts from Morgan Sindall, Multiplex, Innovate UK and Reconomy will discuss the benefits of managing construction waste digitally in a free webinar tomorrow at 11am.
The webinar, entitled Digitisation: the smarter way to manage construction waste, will examine how digitally enabled sites can include the advanced management of waste.
Hosted by CN in association with Reconomy, you can sign up to hear expert insight on hot topics including:
- How waste management can benefit from a digital approach, with best practice examples
- How digitisation through apps and cloud-based platforms can drive productivity for both contractors and their supply chains
- How to consolidate waste management within existing digital environments such as BIM
- What the industry and project sites of 2025 will look like
- How to overcome barriers to create a digitally-led business
The panellists you can hear from in tomorrow’s webinar will be:
- Chair: Robin Latchem, freelance journalist and consultant
- Graham Edgell, director of sustainability and procurement, Morgan Sindall
- Eva Gkenakou, sustainability director, Multiplex
- Simon Hart, senior innovation lead - transforming construction, Innovate UK
- Matt Nichols, sales director, Reconomy
You can register here to join this free webinar at 11am tomorrow.