We are delighted to announce the finalists for the inaugural Construction Investing in Talent Awards.
These awards have been launched to recognise the individuals and teams who work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the construction industry.
There are a total of 75 shortlisted entries across the 14 award categories, featuring some of the UK’s biggest contractors, consultants and housebuilders.
Rewarding company initiatives, teams and individuals within construction and engineering, these awards demonstrate how effective HR and recruitment strategies build winning teams, create happy workplaces and benefit the bottom line.
The awards ceremony will take place on 8 December at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane, London.
Don’t miss out – book your table now.
Construction Investing in Talent Awards categories
- Best Apprenticeship Scheme
- Best Corporate Responsibility Initiative
- Best Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Best Graduate Recruitment Strategy
- Best In-House Recruitment Team
- Best Learning & Development Initiative
- Best Place to Work
- Best Recruitment Consultancy
- Best Retention Strategy
- Best Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Wellbeing Initiative
- HR Star of the Year
- Innovation in Recruitment