With 17 categories, including two new ones for 2013, the CN Awards are the most prestigious awards in the industry, and the best way to promote your company’s success.
Our rigorous face to face judging ensures that winning a CN Award is one of the most effective ways of letting your clients, and your supply chain, that you are the company to work with.
The 2013 awards have all of our most popular categories – contractor of the year, employer of the year, product innovation of the year and many more – plus new for this year categories to recognise your successful BIM initiatives and your excellence in working with your supply chain.
Free and easy to enter, take a look at our website today, to ensure you position your business to make maximum impact in the market.
Entry deadline extended due to increased demand - closing date for entries now 8 February 2013.
Go to www.constructionnewsawards.com to view the categories and entry criteria.
Full list of categories:
- Best Use of Technology
- Contractor of the Year
- Construction Consultancy of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year
- Product Innovation of the Year
- Project of the Year (under £10m)
- Project of the Year (£10m - £50m)
- Project of the Year (over £50m)
- Sustainable Company of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Specialist Contractor of the Year
- Tomorrow’s Company
- Training Initiative of the Year
- NEW BIM Initiative of the Year
- NEW Supply Chain Excellence