The construction industry does so much fantastic work, but it doesn’t always shout about its achievements.
Being shortlisted for a Construction News Award is not only the biggest opportunity to showcase your best work, we also make sure you have an opportunity to do so in front of the most influential people in the business.
That’s why we set so much store by our face-to-face judging. Follow the links below to read full details of the 53 leading lights who have kindly agreed to be our judges.
Between them they represent 20 clients, 17 consultants, contractors, industry bodies and the government’s chief construction advisers past and present.
From Argent to Asda, Crossrail to Thames Water, Heathrow to High Speed 2, our panel includes only clients and developers that are setting the standards for the industry.
The Construction News Awards are not only about one night; over the next few months they offer an unparalleled chance to demonstrate what you’re worth.
Everyone who is shortlisted will be invited to present to our category judges face to face, and each finalist will be featured in Construction News before we unveil the winners.
The awards will be given out at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 17 July, and highlighted in a special souvenir
As we leave the recession behind us, there’s even more to celebrate. I look forward to seeing you at our judging sessions and - for the best of the best - welcoming you to the stage.
How to enter
The Construction News Awards are free to enter and submitting couldn’t be easier - simply go to constructionnewsawards.com
You do not have to complete your entry in one session - you can save your work as you go along.
- Go to the categories page and click on the category you are interested in. You will then see the general entry criteria for that category.
- When you have selected your category, click on Enter Award to see the questions you will be asked to answer in your award submission
- You will need to register your details and choose a username and password.
- You will then be taken to the entry questions and can start to work through them.
- Save your work as you go so that the system doesn’t time you out and so you can come back to it at a later date - just click Save and log out.
- To return to your entry, click on My Awards and you will be taken straight to the login page.
- Once you have completed all questions tick your entry and press Submit.
- When your entry has been successfully submitted you will receive an email confirmation.
Book your table today
Get a seat at the industry’s biggest awrads evening - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3033 2657