Scottish Water is seeking subcontractors for a £87 million multi-lot framework, which will be used by its subsidiary Horizons.
As many as 21 firms could be appointed on the 10 year framework with up to three on each of the seven lots:
- Lot 1 - multi utility installation
- Lot 2 - sewer rehabilitation services
- Lot 3 - water mains laying and water mains repairs and maintenance services
- Lot 4 - telecoms ducting installation
- Lot 5 - district heating installation services
- Lot 6 - fibre optic jointing, testing and commissioning
- Lot 7 - gas and electricity infrastructure installations
Contractors have until 16 July to submit pre-qualification questionnaires.