Bidding has opened for places on a £701m housebuilding framework.
There are eight lots to the Southern Housing Group deal, and tenders may be submitted to all lots.
The housing association may extend the four-year framework for another year.
The value of the framework agreement may increase if other social housing groups decide to use it.
Contractors will be providing full design services and construction works, delivering housing for sale, rent and low-cost rent.
Construction News last month revealed the 17 contractors who had scooped a place on the £1bn Home Group housing framework.
Galliford Try, ISG, Robertson and Wates were among the winners and will build affordable housing across the central belt of Scotland and Argyll and Bute areas.
Southern Housing Group framework lots
- Lot one: London-based projects valued less than £12m.
- Lot two: London-based projects worth more than £12m.
- Lot three: projects worth less than £12m in the East and South-east.
- Lot four: projects worth more than £12m in the East and South-east.
- Lot five: projects worth less than £12m in the West and South-west.
- Lot six: projects worth more than £12m in the West and South-west.
- Lot seven: projects in the Isle of Wight worth less than £12m.
- Lot eight: all regional projects worth more than £30m.