Specialist contractor TClarke has revealed that it bagged five major commercial contracts in London during 2015, including Lipton Roger’s 22 Bishopsgate in the City.
In a trading update ahead of its full financial results for 2015, TClarke said the five contracts totalled £65m.
Lipton Roger’s 1.4m sq ft 22 Bishopsgate office development was among the high-profile jobs, along with Great Portland Estates’ 150,000 sq ft office development at 148 Old Street, for which Wates has been named main contractor.
Other contracts include two commercial jobs at the International Quarter in Stratford and a 740,000 sq ft retail extension in Westfield.
TClarke said the jobs were not included within its £300m order book.
“As market conditions continue to improve, we are pleased with the profile of our forward order book, which reflects our focus on tendering for work at acceptable margins,” it said.
The company’s preliminary results will be announced on 22 March.
- Beckley Court, Student Accommodation Plymouth
- Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, Sheffield upgrade works
- Derriford (Clinical) Research Centre, Plymouth
- Fife College, Levenmouth Campus Development
- Heriot-Watt University, Easter Bush Campus, Edinburgh
- HMRC Headquarters Refurbishment, Newcastle
- ING, 8-10 Moorgate, London
- John Lewis, Leeds
- Judges Business School, Cambridge
- Quads Clay Farm, Residential Scheme, Cambridge
- Scarborough University Training Centre
- Sky, Project Otis, Leeds
- Sunderland University, Enterprise & Innovation Block
- The Botanics Apartments, Glasgow
- Waitrose, High Wycombe